Parents’ Support Group (PSG)
To work in partnership with the school to nurture the holistic development of our children to their fullest potential.
To support the school’s efforts in creating a conducive learning environment for our children and foster a close relationship with teachers, parents and pupils.
The Parent Support Group (PSG) at Admiralty Primary School was establish in 2002.
The aim of the Parent Support Group (PSG) at Admiralty Primary School is to support the school’s programmes and to foster a good relationship between parents and teachers. PSG aims to:
- Promote parents involvement with the school and it’s programmes by raising awareness of school activities
- Represent parents’ interest
- Enhance communication between school teachers and parents
- Foster educational partnership
- Help advance school’s values and vision
- Be a role model, by demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education
- Provide a feedback channel for the school.
To Contact Us